Error: Error code 253 for command: ios-deploy with args: --justlaunch,--no-wifi,-d,-b in ionic?

Hi, I am going to explain about a most occurring error while deploying IOS in iPhone. So I finally found out the solution how to resolve this error.


 Error: Error code 253 for command: ios-deploy with args: --justlaunch,--no-wifi,-d,-b,/projects/app/platforms/ios/build/device/MyApp.app

Solution:
          This kind of the error mostly occurs due to while you update your iPhone to next version but you forget to update the Xcode SDK this kind of error occurs. 
            For example, I update my iPhone to version(11) but Xcode SDK version is (8) and I update my Xcode SDK to (9) problem is solved.

                                                                   (or) 

                         when iPhone screen is off means this type of error occur.
Error: Error code 253 for command: ios-deploy with args: --justlaunch,--no-wifi,-d,-b in ionic? Error: Error code 253 for command: ios-deploy with args: --justlaunch,--no-wifi,-d,-b in ionic? Reviewed by Sudhan on October 28, 2017 Rating: 5

3 comments:

LightBlog
Powered by Blogger.